This is a
picture of the old City Drug Store which was built by Finis Vinson
and Henry Scott. The above picture was developed in March or May of
1929.The young people in the picture were Julia Faye Carney, Randall
Dunning, Joann Margrave (all teen agers in the 1940's). The drug
store moved from Front Street in 1938 or 1939 to its present
Back to City
2002 - 2015 GleasonOnline.comTM. All rights reserved.